, , , , , , ,

For our second and last day in Singapore, we decided to do 3 stops. After waking up late and leaving the condo at 11:30am, I wasn’t sure we could make it. But we did!


I haven’t been to Singapore’s Chinatown; so I wanted to stop by and see what it has to offer. It wasn’t as chaotic as Binondo. In fact, there were so few people and hardly any activity. It might be because some of them are still on holiday from the Chinese New Year celebrations; but we didn’t see much. Still, I plan to come back next time I’m in Singapore to do some shopping.

We had lunch at a small restaurant. Chicken noodle soup for S$3.50. Sorry I wasn’t able to take a picture! I was so hungry!


We stopped by Orchard Road to do some shopping. We did some quick stops in Funan DigitaLife Mall (for electronics), Ion Orchard (for Uniqlo) and Tangs Department Store (for Onitsuka Tiger). We had so little time, so we set out for specific stops and left. But… not without some snapshots here and there.

sinfully delicious: Super Stacked Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ice Cream from Awfully Chocolate

specialty store: they only sell headphones and earphones


We rushed to Sentosa because it was almost night time. We went to Vivo City and decided to take the boardwalk. It has a number of travelators allowing you to have a leisurely trip. This is an alternative to the monorail if you feel like walking and taking in some sights on your way there.

travelator at the Sentosa Boardwalk

We went here for one purpose and that’s to watch Songs of the Sea. We spent the whole day at Universal Studios Singapore the last time we went there that I missed the rest of Sentosa Island. We watched the 8:30pm show and it was pretty cool. However, if you wish to see something similar without leaving the Philippines, I encourage you to go watch the Musical Fountain Show at Manila Ocean Park. It’s as beautiful yet a little bit more entertaining for the kids.

And with that… we ended Day 2.


Our flight was set to depart at 6:25am; so we were in Changi by 4:30am.

early morning at the airport

Bye Singapore! Until next time!

Related post: Wicked in Singapore: Day 1